TAKE OUR FREE 6 WEEK COURSE: Learn to read the Bible effectively
Attend this free Seminar and learn to read the Bible effectively!
Whether you are familiar with the Bible or are looking at it for the first time, your reading may be complex or frustrating at times. This course of six concise and informative sessions is aimed at equipping you with the skills and determination to understand Scriptural teaching.
Reasons why you should attend:
- The course offers you the opportunity to learn and develop skills which will help you to read the Bible with a better understanding.
- You will learn how to make Bible study more productive.
- You will understand more and know where to look in order to keep it moving
at an enjoyable pace.
- A chance to enjoy time with family or friends learning about God’s
- Word in a friendly and relaxed environment.
When & Where?
Every Tuesday at 7.15pm starting on 11th September in Llanelli Library
You will not be asked for money, or to make donations of any kind, and you can leave the course at any time. No advance preparation is required.
How to register?
Phone: 01554 832 522
In writing: FREEPOST CHRISTADELPHIANS WALES using the form overleaf
Your personal data will be held securely and only used to process this application.
Here’s what you will learn:
• How to prove for yourself the Bible’s divine origin.
• How to let the Bible interpret itself.
• How to read carefully.
• How to use cross references.
• To use a concordance and a lexicon.
• How to use a basic knowledge of Greek and Hebrew to help your study.
• Why there are four Gospel accounts.
• What the title ‘Christ’ means.
• An overview of the whole Bible.
• The meaning and significance of many other Scriptural titles and definitions.
• How to approach the more complicated parts of the Bible.
• The importance of historical context and scriptural context.
• How to make the Bible come alive.
• Why there is an Old Testament and a New Testament
To find out more go here: bible-learning.org.uk